• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Cleaning

Phazernut

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
04 Viper ER.
96 V-Max 4
What is everyone using to clean your seat? I want to clean the red strip on my Apex seat.

cleaning

Use varsol first then spraynine.Varsol is a all purpose cleanner,I used it every were it works very well.Just make sure it is varsol all purpose cleanner not paint tinner.

LA Totally Awesome cleaner. Get at the dollar store for a buck. It's what many boaters use to clean their vinyl (that's how I found out about it.) Kicks #*$&@!

If you use spary nine, wipe it off after with a wet cloth... over time it will make the colors fade faster in the sun... if you rub hard enough with it too it can take the dye off the seat cover.... its happened to me on other sleds. IMO.

Varsol??? do you need something that strong to clean your seat??? great degreaser but kinda nervous using on a nice soft seat cover...

i use spray nine on all my sleds never a problem as i do it in my garage with the heat on no sun and when it goes back out side its dry and im moving so fast the sun dont get a chance to fade it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Rockon:

Cheers happy1426...... yes notice how i said in the past... hehehe... yep these yammis move.. ;-)

but yes... spray nine works great!!!

cheers

Amazing Vinyl Cleaner by BioKleen.

Use an old toothbrush on the seat with the cleaner and it will look like new. You need something to scrub the seat to get the grime that is deep in the material. A old toothbrush works perfect with very little effort.

AC Delco Spray Cleaner. Get it at GM dealership parts counter. It works excellent. I use it on everything.

DON"T use any Armorall - my Dad did that one time and fell off his seat 5 or 6 times that day - lol - it looked great but was dangerous to say the least!

Wig

Back