• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder afr guage

Viper315

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 apex xtx
Want to get an afr guage for my sidewinder. Looking for what everyone is running for a pod and which one to get. I already have an aem boost guage with dual mount so want to fill the other spot. Looking for which kind to get and where to get it from, cant find any known aftermarket places that offer the pod set ups anymore.

Want to get an afr guage for my sidewinder. Looking for what everyone is running for a pod and which one to get. I already have an aem boost guage with dual mount so want to fill the other spot. Looking for which kind to get and where to get it from, cant find any known aftermarket places that offer the pod set ups anymore.
You don't see it anymore because you can get it all on your stock dash thru one of the aftermarket vendors. TD and Hurricane are advertisers on this site.

You dont see it anymore because you can get it all no your stock dash thru one of the aftermarket vendors. TD and Hurricane are advertisers on this site.

I would be going that route of the dash if I was going to tune it, but right now I am leaving it alone and already have the boost gauge and just want to put an afr gauge next to it to fill the second hole.

I will be going TD tuned and a stand alone AFR gauge. I’m going with a stand alone tune max spool 17 and turbo force muffler. I was very interested in having AFR numbers on dash but it’s a significant more amount of money. I know most won’t agree with this but I’m not interested in 3 tunes and all the bells and whistles. I’ll post up what I bought and going to install.

I will be going TD tuned and a stand alone AFR gauge. I’m going with a stand alone tune max spool 17 and turbo force muffler. I was very interested in having AFR numbers on dash but it’s a significant more amount of money. I know most won’t agree with this but I’m not interested in 3 tunes and all the bells and whistles. I’ll post up what I bought and going to install.
That was what I was thinking also and I already have a boost guage so not much point in flashing the dash when I can just get an afr pod.

The hour meter on the stock gauge turned into a boost gauge after sled is started. This was on a powertrail stand alone tune on my old sled. TD

The AFR gauge I posted has a mounting bracket that should be perfect. I played around some with it on my 2021 Cat gauge. Looks like it should be good to go on top of stock gauge. I’ll no more when I do install on new sled.

Get the data logging option and you can go back and see what all the parameters are running at any moment and accurately. You might be quite surprised what you thought you see on the dash is actually quite different than you see on the logs. Once you see the logs you’ll see how totally worthless gauges really are!

Last edited:
Are you still looking for an AFR gauge? I have a combo unit from my turbo Viper that would work for you. It has AFR & Boost pressure.

Back