• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sno-Stuff Rumble Pack

Save your money, it is a cherry bomb muffler. Seriously I am not joking...

If you are looking for a "slip-on" there are better options (although you will have to cut no matter what).

-MBRP is loud and drony (apparently)
-Aaen is loud but not drony, definitely felt an improvemnt in power personally (Aaen pipe does not exit under the seat straight out, it angles to the side a bit)
-Schmidt single not nearly as loud and still offers weight savings and a little bit of horsepower (probably the nicest looking muffler also)
-Might be some other ones out there but I haven't looked

Or if you got some skills you could find a Yoshi RS5 or something like that and do it your self.

Good luck

MikeWalters said:
Save your money, it is a cherry bomb muffler. Seriously I am not joking...

If you are looking for a "slip-on" there are better options (although you will have to cut no matter what).

-MBRP is loud and drony (apparently)
-Aaen is loud but not drony, definitely felt an improvemnt in power personally (Aaen pipe does not exit under the seat straight out, it angles to the side a bit)
-Schmidt single not nearly as loud and still offers weight savings and a little bit of horsepower (probably the nicest looking muffler also)
-Might be some other ones out there but I haven't looked

Or if you got some skills you could find a Yoshi RS5 or something like that and do it your self.

Good luck

That is the info I was looking for. Thanks! I will stay away from the Sno-Stuff!

Site rules we are supposed to put location in.

Welcome to club Phazer.

No more Excell exhausts. I called to order one and they said the dont have any more and they arent sure if they are going to produce more. Bummer! :o|

Skinz makes two different ones.

The quieter one (Ultra Q) is actually sold by Yamaha as an accessory under their name.

I have one, it's lighter and sounds good. It also uses the stock black exhaust cap thing on the back of the sled.

Hey i wasnt trying to start an argument, lets stay on topic. Not sure what the big deal is about hiding your location anyway... perhaps enlighten us Ray K...just for curiosity sake.

Anyway, np342403,

u get the info you needed? there are a lot of vids on youtube if you just search for "phazer exhaust" if you want to listen. They are ALL louder in person I might add....good luck.

make sure it is legal in your area also...

Site only requires you to list your location if you're using the classifieds section.

Jeffz said:
Site only requires you to list your location if you're using the classifieds section.

Okee, now I understand. Thanks for clarification.

Back