• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Snowtrackers and ski toe

Gone Blue

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
08' Nytro RTX 40th Anniversary - Stretched
As I continue to fine tune the ride and handling of my Nytro with miles and season after season, I decided that I wanted to try a set of Snowtrackers to tame some of the darting I have time to time. I am running completely stock 08' front end with oil lite A-arm bushings, and a set of Pilot 6.9' skis shimmed.

My question is, do you need to run zero ski toe with the Snowtrackers? I have watched a couple videos on Snowtrackers. The SR Viper video talks about the need for zero toe. The only other videos I have seen are with new Ski Doo 900 Turbo R 4 stroke sleds and they dont mention adjusting ski toe in any direction when installing Snowtrackers.

What are you running for ski toe with those using Snowtrackers? Thx GB

Zero toe and no heel shimming. The trackers need the front part of the ski pressed into the snow for the trackers to function properly.

Zero toe and no heel shimming. The trackers need the front part of the ski pressed into the snow for the trackers to function properly.
Thanks turbogt22. It makes sense. I just couldnt find much info on Snowtrackers set up on their website and Youtube.

Back