• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stock Yamaha Snowmobile Specifications

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
Little something I worked on to make it easy for people to download and print. The file is a Excel workbook with the years on the tabs on the bottom. I will try to convert to a PDF file and if it works I will post one in PDF also. Each page has been divided into separate years for ease of finding and printing the year or years you need.

Attachments

• Stock Yamaha Snowmobile.xls
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,442
  • Stock Yamaha Snowmobile.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 2,288

There you go one file is in PDF you will have to have Adobe reader to read that file here is a link to get the latest adobe reader. It is a free download. One thing to note each separate page on either file is a single year of specs for that year I separated them in order to make printing what you need easier.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Thank You, Nicely Done.

Now I need to build a sheet showing the progression of the models.

As the 03 RX1, then and now, and the name changes as it progressed, and track length.
It seems to confuse me as well.
When I see the 06 Apex ER listed, and it seems it should always be listed RX1 Apex ER.
Maybe I'm wrong, I can't tell for sure.
The Warrior name dropped?, and so forth.

Could be tough, but a list of the known issues of the models as a buying guide from the popular posts and cure, from seat to ski's.

Like the Honda Motorcycles in the V Twin cruiser line.
1800 VTX has 4 models with C, R, N, and so on.
People then confuse this group as well with the other VTX model of the 1300 VTX.
If only VTX is listed, and this is common at Ebay, and makes the search hit or miss.

I'm thinking 4 cylinders in one group, and 3 in the other.
V.S., mountain, trail, etc.
Then having to dig for engine size to see if your in the right group. Those model terms can be secondary.

I would think the new guy looking into 4 stroke for the first time, and must be a challenge as well to sort it out.

Maybe this listing exists, and I may have missed it.

Back