• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tech" help

Raypex

Pro
Probably not be the kind of tech usually handled here but I don't know where to go.
How do I get a pic with my name? I've tried with a few different ones and keep being told about 165 x 165 pixels. I can swing a hammer and/or turn a wrench but I can't put a picture up! :o|

use ms paint or somethign like that and click resize, pixels and type in 165. then remember where you saved it and upload it.

Crewchief47 said:
Microsoft has a pic re-sizer that installs into the right click menu:

"Image Resizer" 2/3 down the right side of this page:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx
download the picture resizer, then you can click on a picture in your file click resize picture, custom and type in 165 by 165. after the picture is resized and added to your folder you can download that one for your profile pic.

moved to the site news/help section.

Thanks guys!
Any Mac users got ideas?
I have Microsoft XP in parallels but if there's an easier way.
If not then I'll figure it out. I just hoped it would be simple and idiot (me) proof.
Hope to get something up when I have a chance to work on it.

Attachments

• 1212001351.jpg
    1212001351.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 104
Raypex said:
Thanks guys!
Any Mac users got ideas?
If not then I'll figure it out. I just hoped it would be simple and idiot (me) proof.
How come you need to wear a collar & tag?????????????? :jump:

tcona-AGT said:
Raypex said:
Thanks guys!
Any Mac users got ideas?
How come you need to wear a collar & tag?????????????? :jump:
I tend to get lost for weeks on end and the mrs. worries. The tag has her phone # on it!

Back