• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thanks Jordan at ArcticFX Graphics!!

NY AttakGT

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Thanks Jordan. You were very helpful. The graphics kit looks and worked out great. Above my expectations. Good company, GREAT quality, and GREAT customer service.

--Steve (O.C.)

PS. Even the Yamaha guys at the demo ride in Old Forge, NY liked the looks of the sled as they were taking pics and videotaping it! HAHAHA. Yamaha would never go for the look though (ditch-pickle green!)

Attachments

• DSCF0652 small AFX.jpg
    DSCF0652 small AFX.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF0655 small AFX.jpg
    DSCF0655 small AFX.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0657 small AFX.jpg
    DSCF0657 small AFX.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCF0668 small AFX.jpg
    DSCF0668 small AFX.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0682 small AFX.jpg
    DSCF0682 small AFX.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 87

Nice!! I used to like the monster energy stuff on the firecats too. Looks great on the yammies too

Looks GREAT !! PS-blow those stickers of running boards. I got retro in chrome from Jorden on about 2 weeks ago -- new pictures soon // your sled looks hot! ;)!

Thanks for the comments guys. I do really like the the looks of the graphics, very eye-catching. Although it may not be for everybody. Besides the graphics I also painted plastic side panels and plastic under panels gloss black, along with the rear exhaust covers, which used to be silver. And also I dyed that ugly silver stripe on the seat to a satin black.

As far as the ski upgrade goes, BIG improvement over the stockers, not even a remote comparison. The skis are C&A Razors with Stud Boy shaper bars. I also put in a Pioneer Performance 13mm stabilizer bar, which seems to have also made a big improvement. The sled flat out rails now. Not as good as my SRX did, but definitely alot closer.

--Steve (O.C.)

Back