• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Time to tell how much is on the Odometer!

Tayz588

Extreme
Lets see all the numbers you guys got on the Phazers for total mileage on the sled. mine is at 1500 and have owned it since early January.
Phazer GT
1500 mi.
Both Tunnels openingsclosed off.
Not a single problem! Almost like riding my 250F.

I've got about 3000 miles on mine.

Problems to date for those interested:

1) Rear Suspension likage in winter of 07
2) Slides after first 1200 miles
3) Starter in Jan 08
4) Bad ground in Mar 08. (Originally thought to be fuel pump)
5) Rear Skid shock blowout Mar 08.

All in all, typical problems as seen on this site but not bad. I will say it feels like something has broken every time I've gone out this year but in reality it's only been down and out 3 times.

Steve

Tayz588 said:
that gives me some confidence pat! Interested to hear how your exhaust packing is doing?? Front end sloppy??
my sled has been bullet proof so far,no broken link,no idler wheel failures,no exhaust leak,starter works fine,all i did was block off tunnel,installed fan wich yamaha paid for it and the reverse works 90% of the time,the other 10% you have to rock the sled a bit to get in gear,and it is so good on gas when ridden normally it is insane,i have an uncle who rides a cat 660 non turbo,now these sleds where the best on gas in the biz and still are,but my phazer gets better mileage,last ride it took 3 liters less than the cat,couldnt believe it ;)! ;)! ;)!

got a photo from last night. might be my last ride this year as well. :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 61
2766 and mainly off trail, well,,,, realistically 25% on and 75% off

Attachments

• 3-20 007 [640x480].JPG
    3-20 007 [640x480].JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 3-21 003 [640x480].JPG
    3-21 003 [640x480].JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 60
That looks so fun...we had enough snow in SE MN where i could acually go boondocking some of the bluffs off trail...very fun. Phazer has changed my mind on winter just being a boring season when i cant race MX..not now!

I got 8700km so far. My problems that i have had are rear suspension breaking (6x), starter breaking (2x), premature slider wear, tunnel icing, plus all of the updates.

got 2037 on the phizzer.Lov it. Saggy rear end but not a big deal. No problems, yamy put on a fan, didn't have a overheat issue but wanted to get it while the gettin was good, and had the updates. Second set of carbides are still doing good and third set of hyfax. I guess I ride when and where I can!?. Thinking about putting little wheels on the skid frame at the curve. got cool arctic fx stickers! really help with top speed and milage and the cool look is cool! Put overload spring blocks on to help support my overloaded 150lbs but. Very awsome sled and I'm very happy with my choice. ( peeing green for years) :Rockon:

1736 on my FX. Had all the updates, on my second set of Hifax. Sweet sled.Looking to 136" it over the summer.

Anyone ever heard of the "game warden in Michigan having 66,000 miles on his Phazer" Well the dumbass saleman told me that and I just about walked out without doing business there...haha

Back