• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper for bush sled

Hey. I have a 16 Viper mtx. Live in BC too near 100 Mile and use mine half the time in the bush... The Viper goes anywhere.. But the center of gravity is a bit high, so you really have to be on top of it when breaking trail...
I generally break trail in many feet of snow, in the trees... Then haul a sled behind after trail is broke.... I put the soft start spring in primary and love it.... Clutch engages at 2400 rpm that allows me to just creep along through the trees...
What part of BC are you?
Hi Grunt, my place is up on the Bonaparte North of Kamloops. I usually break trail then pull the sleigh as well. This winter i'm going to try dragging 3 tires I chained together to see if I can get a better trail.

Hi Grunt, my place is up on the Bonaparte North of Kamloops. I usually break trail then pull the sleigh as well. This winter i'm going to try dragging 3 tires I chained together to see if I can get a better trail.
Hey. Did you get a Yamaha?. I just finished my pre season maint and itchin to get out. I think the lakes have enough ice, just need a bit more snow to get to my remote camp.

Hey. Did you get a Yamaha?. I just finished my pre season maint and itchin to get out. I think the lakes have enough ice, just need a bit more snow to get to my remote camp.
I kept the tundra but also have a venture lite that is pretty comfy once I get the trail setup. Still would like to try out a viper though!

Back