• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Prices

Prices are as follows (USD), no word on incentives yet
RTX SE - 12,649
LTX SE - 12,949
LTX - 12.,499
Viper - 12,149
XTX SE - 12,999

Nytro40th said:
Ya the Canadian price are out to lunch considering this sled is built in the US

and we are at Par with our dollar, maybe even a little higher.....THIS IS THE ONLY THING i hate EVERY YEAR is WE PAY MORE, it's just not right :o|

even CR made mention of it on his blog
:sled1:

JP270NYTRO said:
here is a link i found on craigslist in ny...
http://watertown.craigslist.org/rvd/3638342663.html
This is probably legit. I just stopped by my dealer and he showed me the spring power surge program. 2.9% financing, 3 yr YES warranty with option to extend additional 2 yrs for additional $$, Viper Jacket, Viper Bag, and Yamalube kit (prob a free oil change kit). My dealer didn't have pricing yet as the owner is currently in TX for the Ski Doo show (they sell both). He'll have pricing when he gets back on Tuesday.

Each customer placing a $500.00 deposit on a 2014 4-stroke Yamaha snowmobile by 4:00pm EST on April 20, 2013 will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
(a) GYPA Bonus
(b) YAMAHA PROTECTION PLUS (in addition to standard warranty)
(c) 6.49% Rate Buydown for 60 months on the Yamaha Power Finance Loan Program (total amount financed must be no less than $6,000, OAC)
(d) Travel Pack including Outlast® Jacket and Roller Travel Bag
(e) Ultimate Maintenance Pack including Yamacare and Yamalube products

SPRING POWER SURGE - GENERAL
SPRING POWER SURGE - NYTRO
SPRING POWER SURGE - SXVIPER

*** OAC, some restrictions may apply, see dealer for details, model may not be exactly as shown

WINTER'S HERE NOW
Amazing incentives on snowmobiles - Choose from: Finance 36 month - 1.99%!, Rebates upto $4800!

SPRING POWER SURGE
Genuine Yamaha Parts and Accessory Bonus PLUS Up to 2 additional Years Yamaha Protection Plus Extended Warranty PLUS Travel Pack PLUS Yamalube and Yamacare Kit

YAMAMAN1618 said:
Prices are as follows (USD), no word on incentives yet
RTX SE - 12,649
LTX SE - 12,949
LTX - 12.,499
Viper - 12,149
XTX SE - 12,999

Canadian

SR VIPER....$13,949
SR VIPER L-TX $14,349
SR VIPER R-TX SE....$14,499
SR VIPER L-TX SE....$14,899
SR VIPER X-TX SE....$14,999

BOUNTYHUNTER said:

SPRING POWER SURGE
Genuine Yamaha Parts and Accessory Bonus PLUS Up to 2 additional Years Yamaha Protection Plus Extended Warranty PLUS Travel Pack PLUS Yamalube and Yamacare Kit

do you know if the spring power surge program going to have a dealer installed turbo offering?

natedawgedog said:
BOUNTYHUNTER said:

SPRING POWER SURGE

do you know if the spring power surge program going to have a dealer installed turbo offering?
Not on a Viper, they have it for a Nytro

Why $2000 more in Canada - isn't Yam Canada and Yam USA now one and the same? Dollar has been at par for quite some time so they can't use the "well it's stock and that was created when do,lar was below par" , can't use the "duties and customs" as we have had Free Trade since Mulroney, and shipping to Canada can't be worth $2000 a piece - sure that UShip would be a lot less. Plus we still get the shaft on warranty - 3 years YES in USA but only 1 in Canada unless you buy add coverage ( still can't get to 5 years like our friends south of the border).

Getting kind of pissed off with the BS. Go ahead Yamaha Canada and drop can prices in line with US and then I'll consider a pair of Vipers XTX
's

Back