• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is my Trailer worth?

Oak Hill

VIP Member
Website
www.airtoolexpress.com
What is a 2005 Triton Elite 12VR101 Enclosed worth? This is a Drive On/ Drive Off, Spare Tire Carrier, Full Lenght Tie Downs, White Stain Resistant Aluminum Topper, Rubber mats and Ski Guides.

I'd say it's got to be worth 2000.00 or more. For example, I paid 1800.00 at beginning of season for a 03 triton 10 foot tilt trailer, no spare, with a sleddock cover and trailer track mats and ski runners. plowking

Same trailer out here in WA State is $4,999 and would not have any of your ad ons. I just bought a 2004 in like new condition for $3,000 and I think I got a DEAL!!! All depends on condition and where you sell it I would guess. Alot of people don't realize the Triton tops are way nicer than the other companys doing that sort of thing.

This Trailer new was $4,200.00. It has alot of extras and you are correct about the top. Triton is tops with the aluminum toppers. Just put one side by side with any other brand and there is a huge difference in construction and quality. Looking to buy a new stand up v-nose trailer after I sell this one.

Thank You to all that replied.

Bob

Back