• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Why do covers not come with bags?

humdngr

Hey guys,

I just picked up 2 new deluxe snowmobile covers for my sleds, paid almost $250 each and they didn't even come with a storage bag. :o|

I tried a few searches for OEM bags and there wasn't anything I could find... The covers are awesome and well worth the money so maybe I am just being picky but IMHO for the money a storage bag would be extremely useful so when the cover isn't on the sled it isn't crumpled up getting dirty...

Anyone have any suggestions?

They get plastered in road spray anyways.. So its hardly to keep them clean, but could be handy to put in a bag so you can throw it inside a truck if need be.

The road spray did cross my mind but i always stop at the coin op and give the sleds and covers a good spray down when i get to/from my destination

You are bringing back memories for me of back when I did not have an enclosed trailer. I am sure that many housekeepers were not to happy with my buddies and I for hanging those wet dirty covers in the hotel bathtub / shower to dry off!

I think that is the problem with a nice storage bag. Specifically that you would want the cover to dry out which it won't stuck in a bag.

Mine hang on the garage wall to dry out when not in use-even during the summer.

I just go to the nearest camping supply and buy a nylon bag (duffel) with a sinch string on top. They are used for tent, sleeping bag, clothes ect you can get them in different sizes.

All the sleds I have bought with covers from Both Cat and Yami never came with a storage bag! I bought all mine from the Canadian tire camping section

BUY A SKINZ COVER . best on the market and comes with a cover bag

Attachments

• PB020003.JPG
    PB020003.JPG
    711.9 KB · Views: 125
#1APEXRIDER said:
Or return the covers, and put the money towards an enclosed trailer.

X2! It took me 20 years to figure this out. Now I can not imagine hauling my sled in anything but an enclosed trailer! My days of dealing with wet sloppy dirty covers (and sleds) are over.

Back