• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Factory Race Sled

Dano

TY 4 Stroke Master
Here are a few pics I've taken of the yamaha factory race sled. It’s a triple motor based on the Vector, but totally revamped for extra HP and less weight. The engine has Fuel injection and aggressive mapping. I don’t have all the technical details, but it has approx 135-140ish HP and weighing in approx 466 lbs. The single pipe exhaust system is the best I’ve ever heard in a 4-stroke!!! Although there are many hand built components, this sled goes to show that it is possible to have featherweight and 4-stroke in the same sentence.

Here are a few pics,

Attachments

• race sled.JPG
    race sled.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 332
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 267
  • rear skid.JPG
    rear skid.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 296
  • race engine.JPG
    race engine.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 288

thats the race sled they built to run in japan, there is also one around 150hp vector based racing in sweden

Looks like the new Fox Float Clickers. Adjust the spring with air pressure and the dampening with the clickers. The most adjustable strut on the planet :D :D

Back