• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha vector seat

RockMyqet

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha vector
Looking to get an 05-06 Yamaha venture - the family wants to get out on trails. Is it possible to raise the seat at all and put a set of handlebar extensions on? I put an apex seat on my 05 vector and raised the handlebars and it made a world of difference - what is the equivalent to this for a Yamaha venture and still be able to have the 2 up finactionality?

i put just my stock apex xtx riser from my 2011 onto my brothers 13 venture gt as it was about 1.5" taller than the stock one. vastly improved riding pleasure for every one that rode it. 2" riser should be no issues. i would suggest putting in a stiffer seat foam or adding as the stock seat is pretty cushy for my taste as i have never seen a riser kit for a venture seat and i have been looking. you could sneak an apex seat foam into that seat for the drivers position with a custom cover probably.

Back