• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Finally..first ride on my 16 xtx

SMA-8FPRR-RA-CK is similar to my rack. found one on ebay. fits a 1.5 gallon klopin can nicely. i used the short track apex rack and flipped and modded the rear support to fit the sleigh hitch bumper.

Heading out tomorrow for another little tour before it rains away our snow, trails are hard packed now from the traffic hoping to see alittle difference in mileage on the hard pack we will see, something I noticed with my single shot rear suspension fox float shock is that it looses air, around 20 psi after the last ride, I had 220psi when I went for a ride on Saturday yesterday I checked it and it only had 200psi in it, is this normal? my front fox floats never lost any psi, I wonder what's up with that.
Do yourself a favor and get rid of that rear shock all together Don't put another fox in

i find it ironic that the american made part (fox) on a sweet japanese machine is the weak link

Back