• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heading to Hurley, WI

LSXM3

Expert
Well its the 12th of January and I cant take it any more, Close to $3k in mods over the summer and zero miles and no snow here in MN so im heading out to Hurley for the weekend :Rockon: They got 12" according to the hotel today and more possible tmw. I dont care if the trails are tore up and its packed like the freeway as i am bring the kidos with but i gotta ride!

Basically heading out at O'dark thirty sat morning and staying thru monday (my awesome boss gave me the day off to go ride).

I cant wait :-o

snow

Good for you... Let us know how it was and post some pics if you can... thinking about pulling the plug and heading somewhere also.. Have fun and be safe.

I was in Wakefield on Sunday. Seems like Wakefield to Berglund had alot more snow then Hurley in that short bit of distance.

Hurley should be fine to ride but if you go anywhere head into the UP for better conditions. Worse part is $45.00 for a trail permit in Michigan. Freaken expensive!!!

skidooman383 said:
I was in Wakefield on Sunday. Seems like Wakefield to Berglund had alot more snow then Hurley in that short bit of distance.

Hurley should be fine to ride but if you go anywhere head into the UP for better conditions. Worse part is $45.00 for a trail permit in Michigan. Freaken expensive!!!

Its 250 $ in Ontario LOL

4 of my buddies will be staying in Hurley too. They left early this morning. Good luck up there! Enjoy the "scenery" in Hurley!

stopdropanroll said:
Stay away from anything close to the "lake" and have fun. Im sure it wont be as bad as before since there seems to be a decent amount of snow in the northern 1/4 of the state now.

Well I'm in Washburn Wisconsin which is 45 minutes west of Hurley and we have 2 inchs. Over by Brule they have even less.

You know Wisconsinites, if any of you want to send some of your snow Minnesota's way... we won't mind. :o|

skidooman383 said:
stopdropanroll said:
Stay away from anything close to the "lake" and have fun. Im sure it wont be as bad as before since there seems to be a decent amount of snow in the northern 1/4 of the state now.

Well I'm in Washburn Wisconsin which is 45 minutes west of Hurley and we have 2 inchs. Over by Brule they have even less.

Wow, I thought you guys had more. My buddies dad lives in Grand View and they have a bit more then you I guess.

skidooman383 said:

Can you buy the permits up there somewhere or do you have to buy online?

Back