• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to make a viper stand up

FB_IMG_1553557476376-852x480.jpg

Here's 3 Vipers doing the impossible! ;) It's all about set up and traction. SnoNinja sums it up best on the first page of this thread.

Set up and traction are key but power is also important, 2 of those are turbo and one has the Evo stage 4 flash if I'm not mistaken

I have a 2017 Sr Viper Xtx and it does not Wheelie like all you guys say.

Your stock XTX can do the same as the 3 sleds pictured above. Suspension is key.

I ride with all these guys above and was always called mr. show off....LOL

How are those Vipers set up, and what are they?XTX?

Set your suspension up like this (guessing you have floats front and rear)
fronts 68 psi
center spring shock, pretty much full adjusted up with stock spring
rear float 115 psi (can try 105psi and play with it off trail)

I have a rtx and I can get mine to Walk pretty good on flat land. I'm 220. It's all in set up, I use stm weights, 1.5 ripsaw 2 track, stiffer center spring which helps with the ride anyways. My sled rides like a axys chassis. Lean back, skies come up, lean forward and turn. I like being in control not my sled controlling me. Maybe I should put some videos up

I have a rtx and I can get mine to Walk pretty good on flat land. I'm 220. It's all in set up, I use stm weights, 1.5 ripsaw 2 track, stiffer center spring which helps with the ride anyways. My sled rides like a axys chassis. Lean back, skies come up, lean forward and turn. I like being in control not my sled controlling me. Maybe I should put some videos up
How many turns do you have your center spring adjusted to?

I run the cat 160-260 spring. Works great, shock doc told me about it. From no tension I'm 6 full turns. I like to party

Back