• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

just a thought to enhance performance and run cooler

Well I went ahead and ordered the M9000 grill to put on my Yammi MTX.
If the peeps up in Canada say its good with all the snow time they get then its good enough for me.

If the peeps up in Canada say its good with all the snow time they get then its good enough for me.

I’ve had my cat grill since this spring along with the pre-filter wrap just like Dieselxtx has. Just waiting for snow to test it out! It looks like he’s got something really nice that works well there.

Gonna give it a try this winter, if it’s bad I’m gonna make a pre filter with outwear fabric over summer

Pleas show p/n and pic uninstalled please.

Same screw. Buy one if you are afraid of losing it. Still have the Cat piece in my garage somewhere. I think the best setup is the Cat grill with the Frogskinz. Cheap too.
Do you think it will be ok w/out frogskin,i mean cat runs it w/out it?

I think my post thinking this would make a difference was way off.. seems it can be plugged and still perform as it should?

I think my post thinking this would make a difference was way off.. seems it can be plugged and still perform as it should?
Plugged it won’t work if your running up a lake it will pull boost back to keep intake temps down and my cousin on his NA nytro passed me on the lake and I never let off it was all ecu safety slowing me down!

Im also wondering this
That's what I used, works well. Riveted it to the cat grille. Little tricky getting it tight & flat. Keeps snow out of intercooler which I assume keeps intake temps lower but I didn't compare before & after. I hated seeing an air to air intercooler completely clogged and not letting any ambient flow over it.

View attachment 126365 Ditch banged with my frog skinned front cat grill today for an hour hitting every drift in sight and there is zero snow on the grill works perfectly I will have more testing off trail this weekend but this looks to be the ticket!
Nice work I was just thinking about do this to mine but with the yamaha grill

Back