• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sidewinder Luggage

image.jpeg image.jpeg
What are the dimensions of the bracket? Dimensions of the gas can?

I do not have the new dimensions of the new bracket. It will be more of a H bracket design to either go more forward or backward of the original. UNT brackets will allow more clearance in the rear to straddle the taillight than any other brackets on the market. If you let me know what you are looking to achieve I will be more that happy to let you know if possible.

Here is a rough draft pic of the new LMP-2 mount.

Seems to be a pretty easy install?

What rear luggage are you going to buy for your sidewinder?
I guess I will need a small one for day trips and a bigger one for weekenders...damn it $$$
I got this one from port Yamaha tunnel gear bag p/n sma-8ly63-00-bk list $140.99 price from kevin $106.25 great to deal with and had most of the stuff I needed in stock,except tunnel protectors,got mine from keith woods of woody,s in maine.

153 BTX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm trying to do the same thing. On my nytro xtx with undertunnel I am running mountain addiction with a shovel pack but would like more gas for the long days on my BTX with the option of more luggage. Can you measure the tunnel length behind your seat I don't have my sled home yet?

I'm trying to do the same thing. On my nytro xtx with undertunnel I am running mountain addiction with a shovel pack but would like more gas for the long days on my BTX with the option of more luggage. Can you measure the tunnel length behind your seat I don't have my sled home yet?

Just around 25" from the back of the seat to the end of the tunnel. I didn't include the few inches below the seat where the small bag is.

Here is my custom rack I made it's off at the powdercoater to get coated white I have a 2.5gal gas can and a shovel pack to mount on with it. This is on a BTX, skidoo stuff looks nice but breaks the bank I have $200 in this setup with bag and gas can I'll post pics later this week when it all comes together.

Attachments

• IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 253
Here is my custom rack I made it's off at the powdercoater to get coated white I have a 2.5gal gas can and a shovel pack to mount on with it. This is on a BTX, skidoo stuff looks nice but breaks the bank I have $200 in this setup with bag and gas can I'll post pics later this week when it all comes together.

Great thanks! I'd be willing to remove the small bag. What gas can are you using, and tie downs? Assuming Yamaha shovel pack

Great thanks! I'd be willing to remove the small bag. What gas can are you using, and tie downs? Assuming Yamaha shovel pack

It's the slp Polaris 2.5 gal can with straps for $28 and the holeshot tunnel bag shovelpack I found on amazon for $110 I left the small bag on to keep my tools, tow strap, jumper cables and other essentials left in the sled all the time. If you remove the small bag the holeshot bag will fit a little nicer it will be scrunched a little on mine I'll post pics when it's all setup. The holeshot bag was kind of a gamble it looks really nice now that I have it in my hands I'm a little conserned with the hold downs I don't know anyone with experience with the rubber straps. We will see all the material for rack is from McMaster Carr I made a similar one for my nytro.

I'm going to use Up North Pro Series racks - thanks to who ever posted that. I also want the factory bag for tools, siphon, etc. so I am going to cut the rack around the factory tunnel bag. I'm going to mount RotoPaX in the middle and carry Overboard roll top waterproof backpack for my luggage.

Does anyone know if the Ski-Doo LinQ Cargo Box - 40L will fit on the 137" LTX's?
View attachment 123294
http://store.ski-doo.com/product/1033422/860201100/_/LinQ_Cargo_Box_-_40_L#

Will not fit the 137 Winders due its shape and the Winder 137 is 2.5'' shorter than a 137 Viper. I would not recommend anyways.
I had one on a Doo Renegade and its was a bulky pain in the a$$. hard to carry no handle and heavy once loaded. I sold it a went back to 2 medium Linq bags and was much happier.

Back