• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

turbo intake ideas.

Any one know what to do with the upper separator line? Put the vent foam piece in it? Like the mountain version? Then tie the intake air temp sensor on the left side of the bulkhead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the intake temp sensor on the intake tube where it belongs. If you re-route your intake into the nose of the sled just utilize the original MPI aluminum tube in your kit so you have a place to install the sensor as well as a place to hook up the air/oil separator hose. You might have to shorten the aluminum tube but at least you will have a place to hook everything up.

Last edited:
190ead6f28a8312ebe86eb31c6d2a10e.jpg

Thinking when I cut down the original pipe this combo will work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put the intake temp sensor on the intake tube where it belongs. If you re-route your intake into the noise of the sled just utilize the original MPI aluminum tube in your kit so you have a place to install the sensor as well as a place to hook up the air/oil separator hose. You might have to shorten the aluminum tube but at least you will have a place to hook everything up.
you have more expeience with the sleds then i do but, i would think charge air temp is what you want (after the turbo?)

when you say intake in the nose? arfe you leaving it under the hood? id like to try something new.

you have more expeience with the sleds then i do but, i would think charge air temp is what you want (after the turbo?)

when you say intake in the nose? arfe you leaving it under the hood? id like to try something new.

Our air cleaners are outside the hood to get the maximum benefit of the cold air. What you doing by getting the air cleaner up in the nose of the sled would be the next best option for cold air if your tail riding but that would not work for me when playing in deeper power because the frog skin in the front is always plugged with snow.

what about putting air vent kits on your hood or side panels? should this not work? what do u guys think? also i have no intercooler. how much more will it cool everything?

image.jpeg
Dam you guys. So now i hafta add the hurricane cold air intake?
Sucks being a addict.
My friends already think im crazy, why stop now?

On a hurricane just flip the intake boot and cut the side panel. No need 4 the kit.

Back