• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 rx1 bottoming out

Np i forget ro metion also if u sit on the sled and the nose raises up put the full rate on hard bottom hole ifvit still does it on hard then start adjusting the front shock tighter the sled should drop even front and rear when u sit on it. But like the others have said there no substion for a different skid rx1 is totaly diffrent sled with a skid swap

Good to know been riding it like it is taking it easy maybe a summer project tho ;)

Thats my plan as well. As far as the front suspension, I am leaning towards the GYTR due to price and it appears to have more adjustments. However the weight savings would be nice with the fox, do you notice it riding? Also do you have to frequently mess with the air pressure on the floats?

Havent notice a weight a diffrence no issues with air loose and I messeed with thwm for a bit whien first installed to find the settings I liked made the guys I rode with mad cause I would stop after a rough section adjust and go run it agian while they sat after I found the pressuer I liked I just make sure there their before I ride

Do ur self a favor and try my setup i posted the pro action skid is all about getting it to couple corectly and work as one it will perfom good if set up right not as good as a zx2 or m10 or m20 or a sc3 but u can get it so it wont g out like it does just gotta play with it most give up cause it has more adjustments than mono and its a tricky to understand how it works
I agree.Im on my rx1 for the first season. I think it rides ok. The biggest help is the apex seat. makes it super easy to see whats coming and also its easy get up off the seat. Being locked in with your feet and ready to lift out of the saddle key, These sleds also need alot of driver input. My cats have always been pretty forgiving for driving mistakes. On this yami you need to be doing everything right.Once you get the hang of it I think it takes a pretty good sled to get by one.

What's a good price for a rear skid and what is the track length?

Most later mono skids are about $400-$450 some door skids can be had a little cheaper.
Track length is your preference.
If you're 121" it's just skid swap and use same track. Changing size skid means new track and extending tunnel (lot more work & money)

Well all you have to do is find a skid.
I really like mine out of 08 vector.
Lot of opinions on skids I like a trail cruiser type.
Where do you live not on your profile?

Back skid bottoms out a lot! I have the spring set at max and dosent seem to matter seen people talk about fat guy spring where would I buy such a thing and is there anything else I can do to stiffen it up im 220+ pounds
Not sure if you have done the apex seat yet. Id do that first. puts you up higher so you can see the trail better. then its ezr to stand from the higher seat. also 2" raise the bars 2"

Back