• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

03 Rx1 track

Lagman

I want to replace my stock track, hacksaw 1”. I ride NY on groomed trails. Can anyone with this tank recommend a 121” that gets traction like the I e Ripper etc? Also what’s the height that won’t take out the coolers? 1” or 1.22 or 1.25? There’s a few available but I’d like to get input from some who have owned this sled. RX1 LE ER. Thanks for the input!

I want to replace my stock track, hacksaw 1”. I ride NY on groomed trails. Can anyone with this tank recommend a 121” that gets traction like the I e Ripper etc? Also what’s the height that won’t take out the coolers? 1” or 1.22 or 1.25? There’s a few available but I’d like to get input from some who have owned this sled. RX1 LE ER. Thanks for the input!
You can run a 1.25 ripsaw 2. Are you studding?

I was gonna check out the pre picked belt. Already has those little studs in it.
Thanks

I was gonna check out the pre picked belt. Already has those little studs in it.
Thanks
Then you want an ice attack and you will have to add protection if you have a rear exchanger. Should have rails in it already to protect exhaust .

x2 on what MrSled said. had to do this to my rx with the ice ripper back in the day.

Back