• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

04 aarms

z24thugg

Extreme
What is the differance between the 03 and 04 upper a-arms. I have allens bushing kit and nothing is fitting he sent me another set of bushing these ones slide inside the upper part. the other ones he sent me fight tight in the a-arm but the bolt hole is too big, the lower bolt fits tighter then the upper bolt any help with me appreactated

So whats different, the a arm or the bolt. Could the 04 bushings be used on the 03 but use 04 bolts. In other words, What is different the a arms or the bolts or both.

i dont remember what was different just that my buddy tried putting the kit in his 03 and nothing fit so i used the kit in my 05.

03 a-arms are both steel, 04 has one steel & one aluminum. All the mfg that make replacement a-arms for the RX-1 chassis all base there weight savings on the 03 model. So the numbers look really good, buts its kinda bs.

Back