• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 RS Venture-Left Hand Throttle & New Wheels

Glock30

Extreme
Has anyone installed a LH throttle on an RS Venture?
I am looking to do this to eliminate thumb cramp on long hauls.

Also, What is the exact size or part number of the oversize rubberized wheels that people are using to reduce hyfax wear and track noise.

Thanks for any help.

Congratz on the Guiness record Hondo!!

Thanks Glock30,

I appreciate your acknowledgement.

This is from my 36,000 mile report.

• 6 Kimpex/Polaris oversized bogie/idler wheels Kimpex Part # 04-116-965.

Maddogjeff provided the following information on another wheel related thread:

"Kimpex now has a direct replacement using the 6005 bearing. Go to kimpex.com, select the snowmobile catalog and go to page 356, at the bottom you'll see part #04-116-965, and are only $24.99". Thanks Jeff!

* Note: In order for the oversized wheels to fit properly, the slide rail frame / bracket wheel holes need to be drilled out approximately .020 thousanths larger. My local dealer did the machining.

Hope this helps! ;)!

Thanks for the help but that number no longer exists in the new catalogue (09). Or am I reading it wrong S not 5?

I purchased a left throttle for an '04 Warrior but never used it because it was for my wife (who's now gone--not died) and the fact that they shouldn't be used with gaunlets and we used them alot-- if you would like to buy it cheap--call me at 207-399-3453---later, jim-bob

Glock30 - I am looking at the 2009 catalog right now and I find references to 04-116-96S for the Apex, Vector and Rage, so the part number is indeed listed....using S not 5. I'm thinking typo....

However, they show these wheels at 130MM which is the standard diameter so I'm not sure that is what you are looking for.

Back