• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

05 rs venture suspension setttings/steering

scotttruhart

hi, i just had my venture studded, 114 studs. i took it out for first ride yesterday , i noticed steering was not very good. i suspect it is due to the studding, any one know how i should set up the suspension to correct this. im runnning dooly carbides. thanks

its likely the stock yammie skis i got sick of my rage pulling corners so i bought a set of kimpex arrow skis it pretty much solved the problem. I know some people got some of the old ski doo pilot skis and put them on there ventures and they handle alot better now. They said u can get them at ski doo dealerships because alot of people changed there skis from the first type of pilots to the pilot 5.7 skis. Another thing you could try and do is shim the skis theres a post here somewhere about it or maybe check the tech area of totallyamaha i forget where i saw it. Yamaha needs to make a real yamaha skis there sleds are awsome but thats there only downfall. hope i this helps ya out some

Back