• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Apex RTX in Brandon manitoba

Turk

Tech Advisor
Guys
My good bud has his 06 RTX stolen from his yard Sunday nite. Has a cobra track & pc111 fuel & ignition controller on it. Will probably be a reward. I guess local cops said 5-6 were liberated in town that nite!
pmme with any info. Serial # & plate # to follow.

Attachments

• 06 apex.jpg
    06 apex.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 322

vin:JYE8FP0096A000120......also has south dakota licence on both sides of the side panels....to get those off they would likely also pull off the decals that they were on top of. Thanks yamahahaapex for looking out

thanks for keeping an eye out. Quite sure where it is and who has it, but where the guy lives is"untouchable"....that is on a RES.

Go there with the RCMP the only way to stop them is to not let them get away with it.
First question from rcmp is do you have insurance. Even if you know were your sled is they don't care.
If it happens to be on res land. you will never see it again. Government has no spine.
This happed to me. My hart goes out to anyone that looses a sled that they have worked very hard for.

Back