• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Nytro

Yep, good times. My best memories as a youngster was riding around Newberry with my dad, uncles, and cousins. We had a 1971 Puma 399, 1979 Enticer 300, and a couple of early 440 Exciters. Our hands were always frozen. We couldn't feel our feet. The leaf springers with 2" of travel provided no bump isolation. Trails were almost never groomed. But we loved it all! My dad is 80 and purchased a new trailer this year to accommodate our snowmobiles with my kids. Riding with his grandkids was on his bucket list, and he got to do that this year. We rode 220 miles with the boys over a day and a half. My dad and I have been riding together, forever. He probably has a few more years left in him. Cherish the moments.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1645496488134.jpg
    FB_IMG_1645496488134.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 80

Yep, good times. My best memories as a youngster was riding around Newberry with my dad, uncles, and cousins. We had a 1971 Puma 399, 1979 Enticer 300, and a couple of early 440 Exciters. Our hands were always frozen. We couldn't feel our feet. The leaf springers with 2" of travel provided no bump isolation. Trails were almost never groomed. But we loved it all! My dad is 80 and purchased a new trailer this year to accommodate our snowmobiles with my kids. Riding with his grandkids was on his bucket list, and he got to do that this year. We rode 220 miles with the boys over a day and a half. My dad and I have been riding together, forever. He probably has a few more years left in him. Cherish the moments.
Love hearing these stories. We have the same experience. I got to ride with my grandpa. I started on a 74 Puma. We had an 80 Enticer 340 and you couldn’t kill that thing! Been riding our entire lives and now my dad is the grandpa. He was ready to hang it up a few years back but my brother and I got together to keep him in the sport.
43776878-321E-4928-A3B2-70CF06668E4B.jpg

For those unexpected off Trail adventures . Of which my whole family has had a few :)
I've Invested in the Following https://www.allsportprotection.com/Demon_D3O_Hypervest_V2_p/ds5390.2.htm

These Vest are cheap, Highly rated, light weight , and Warm . And best of all a lot cheaper than a trip to the ER.
I even make my 5 year old grandson wear a Tek-vest because he can roll anything .

I hope you enjoy next weekend .

After seeing my brother's driving last weekend I ordered him one for and early birthday gift . ;)!

Back