• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Apex excell exhaust

bigblock

Thinking of trying one out this year? Would like to know if anyone Has try this?

best sounding by far,like a yamaha R1 with exhaust,more street bike sounding.kinda wild hearing it in the trails!! :4STroke: :Rockon:

if you like a sportbike sound and bark when your in the throttle you'll love it....it can be addicting ...it also can be annoying if you want the "music" off..
aside from all this...depending on your location..to me even though it's a great looking install the cops will be testing / writing tickets for noise violations

I highly recomend Excell :Rockon:

Excell6-1.jpg

Excell4.jpg

Excell2.jpg

Dam that looks great, what year is your sled 06? Reason is on 07 sled the back light assemble is part of the exhaust and screen, Do you get a new support cover for arounf the light?

My concern with the Excell exhaust has been making the install look "finished". Where did you get the bodywork to close off the area on either side of the exhaust?

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO MAKE SURE OF. BUT THEY SAY THAT YOU GET THE FINISHING KIT THAT GO AROUND THE NEW EXHAUST YOU CAN PICK COLOUR ALSO

If the "block off panels" come with it and they do not need to be painted I might be interested.

Can anybody confirm that the panels are included and that there are ones available that will match my black '07 Apex GT?

gibby,,pretty much any exhaust with higher db's than stock wont pass....but your saving grace is yours looks stock...not like the apex,,and thats important,,,because looks can be one of the first factors at a stop to being tested..

bluedave...the plastic comes with it in black with a matching tape stripe on the sides where the indentation is..

Ranger's above had his painted nicely to match his sled...not cheap Im sure...but a fine finishing detail..

Back