• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Handlebar Asy.

bambam0325

I would like to buy a 07 hooked handlebatr asy. for a Nytro. Assembly meaning grips and warmers already on bar, just bolt on and hook up the warmersa and go. Can anyone help me out here??

bambam0325 - unfortunately we are all sold out of the kits Yamaha had to retrofit the 06 sleds to the 07 style and those kits were discontinued last spring by Yamaha and are no longer available. Your only option unless you can find a dealer with an update kit for an 06 still in stock is to buy all the individual pieces to build a set of handlebars like the 07's have (this would include buying the grips, heating elements and the handlebar) and then install the grips and elements onto the bar as Yamaha doesn't sell them as an assembly. I believe the part number for the 06 update kit for a Nytro is 8GF-26240-00-KT.

Back