• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 Phazer Block Heater??????

pat the rat said:
even just throwing a cover on it at the camp helps quite a bit

He is soooo right. Been doing that for years. Throw your cover or just something over your sled or even just the hood area. You would be surprised on just keeping the wind off the hood will help.

But, let the man said------KEEP AN EXTRA RELAY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it happened! No start @ -25C

Got down to about -25C without windchill lastnight and my sled didn't start this morning. Had it parked outside beside he cottage not in direct wind and no start! We had to get a tarp and some heaters and warm it up for about 1hr and finally after a painful amount of attempts it started. My sled is an 08, but only has 600 miles on it. Had the first oil change done at dealer late winter last yr and they put in 0w30 sythenthic, thought I wouldn't have any issues. Any ideas? #$%&* :o| Otherwise, love the sled!

Guess I should have re- read my post from last yr before I started this riding season! Lol. Completely forgot to buy another fuel relay, and now that i think back, I didn't hear the fuel pump turn on when I was first trying to start it. Ok, will buy a spare relay and cover it @ night. Hope this solves it.

Thanks.

Fisherman I'm in Manitoba also and I just carry extra relay for my '08 and throw the battery tender on every night and she starts fine in cold garage.

Back