• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 NYTRO XTX 144 What do you think?

Vmax4 said:
RSV and Grimm,

You guys have some real issues to deal with. Do you lead happy lives, or do you get in your car/truck in the morning and complain about how the vehicle came with bridgestone tires and it should have come with something else, and man it would have gone down the road better if they would have just done this different. All the things you complain about can't makie living your life much fun. For that I feel sorry for you.

Remember, there is a sled for everyone. If you want something different, try one of the other yamaha sleds. If you think doo is so far ahead, I wish you luck on the new 1200 cc 4-Tec or the E-Tec. The grass is alkways greener.

But good lord, can you take the pitty party somewhere else.
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! Will do buddy!!!!! ;)! :Rockon:

It looks like a nice sled, I just can't believe they would offer that with a ripsaw. A little bigger lug, without the finger lugs would be better for off-trail.

Anyone happen to notice that they used the same basic ProActive skid - just in a 144 version? Why didn't they make a long track version of the ski currently used in the short track FX Nytro? Why didn't they put in a skid that has already proven to be superior?

Seems to me that there is MIXED REACTION to the XTX but this is what a lot of people have been looking for. No complaints about the improved front geometry though!

They are calling the XTX the ULTIMATE CROSSOVER SLED. Like virtually transparent to the 121 for cornering ( with the new rails tipped 6 degrees ) Is this possible?? Test riders said they thought they were on the 121 version.

Looks like it should be better for bump bridging and well can go anywhere in powder. Definitely going to be a big seller.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/produ ... video.aspx

I guess it needs to be ridden to see if it works as claims.

Well it looks like Yamaha made my sled I wanted a 136 but a 144 will do just fine as well. Looks like I will be ordering a new sled.

It is great that they have a 144, but should really make it a true crossover by putting a track that is not made for trails under it. I hope they made it easy to change the track to a 2" without having to modify or remove anything. Could be what I am looking for.

Like always, this is a PRE-PRODUCTION model. Final calibrations can and usually do change...including skis, etc. If you want a $15000 Nytro, build it yourself, because with most of what some of you are complaining about, or whining about, that's what you would have to pay. For them to come out with this new model that is also improved in alot of areas, and to only charge $500 MSRP is impressive. I think we are going to sell alot of them.

Read the Journal posting at another site. Claimed the Rep told him 1.75 WILL fit!! Looks like Mama just inherited an ATTAK LOL!

Wet left leg

What I would like to know, does the left leg still get wet from the snow blowing back on it. Like the Nytro does.

Back