• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

105 M.P.H. 08 Nytro rtx. What are your numbers?

i've only got to 145kmh but it would've went more never had a long enough strech...

I hit 109 on Speedo on Friday, Ice base snow packed road about a 1/4 mile run. 09 RTX SE 96 studs down the middle 1250 miles on sled.

What are you guys seeing for RPM on the big end when you are achieving those speeds?? Mine has picked up about 10mph and 500-600rpm since new. I have 530 miles on it after todays ride, saw 100 mph at 9170 RPM for my best just today, just wondering where you guys are turning. Seems to be getting faster every ride :Rockon:

Sorry man I didn't have it on rpm mode whn I did the speed run. I knew the stretch of road was coming but didnt think to switch the mode over.

108 at 8750 with xtx on groomed trail with 300 miles on it

What did you do to your clutch? Who's kit?
md

I saw 106 bone stock. My sled is a 09 RTX se that I 136'd with a Cobra track. I was getting some clutch heat out of the stock setup so I've since gone to Drag and fly weighs.I will post next week if that improved my MPH

Excuse me guys for asking this......but how the hell are you guys seeing how many RPM's your getting at whatever MPH your running. Last I knew you had to cycle through your pod gauge between RPM's and MPH's. Thats the last thing I would be attemting to do at 100 mph is taking one hand off your handlebars to cycle your pod gauge.

BTW, I seen 102 mph on a hard pack RR bed the other day. Fastest I've seen on my Nytro in the 3800 miles I been riding it.

snowman07....the nytro has the mph on top all the time and below that you can toggle from trip to odometer to rpm,you can have both rpm and mph on there at the same time

101 on trail, still have not had a full run yet. Sure would like to see some of those 108 - 110 numbers when I find the right spot to run it. Studded BTW.

103 mph on reilroad grade limiter strap up 3 holes 144 studs and tall wind shield.

Back