• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone else think its weird how the did the Thundercat messaging on the side? The right side is THUNDE on the top line and DERCAT on the bottom. I guess it wraps around to the other side but looks weird because its only possible to see one side at a time. I don't often like many cat colours but that is nicely done.

Stopped and looked at one just now. I AM SO GLAD I DID NOT CHOOSE ATHUNDERCAT. Ugly grey. I thought it would be black from the picture. Much uglier in person. Srx blue rocks!!!!

number1kyster,thanks to your reply about lower driveshaft refurbishment to myself last spring,my lower driveshaft is being refurbished at Franks as well as many more sledders,once I posted pictures of this repair.Many thanks

My 2021 came in today. Much nicer looking in person. No more clutch rattle for this guy. Lol

Attachments

• 6AE87462-49E3-42C3-9A32-81E5AE9FCE9A.jpeg
    6AE87462-49E3-42C3-9A32-81E5AE9FCE9A.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 5D6B7FD7-8E26-45D6-89F6-40A79F4A1F72.jpeg
    5D6B7FD7-8E26-45D6-89F6-40A79F4A1F72.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 229
Good looking way better than blue!!! Just needs a little more green ,like the rails

Did you get into the chain case yet , to look at top gear ??? I'm waiting for my srx to come in , to see if any updates on gear .
Never mind I see copy-cat has their 2021 parts list online , and the same part numbers as last year

Last edited:
THUNDEDERCAT ???
I think Mel Tillis is in control of the Written Graphics.
These people make my SIDEDWINDEDER!

"This is the Thought that Wakes me up in the Middle of the Night"

P.S: Mel Tillis was a '70's Country Music star that stuttered when talking, but didn't when he sang
P.S2: Name the Movie Quote to get 3 OCD points or 5 if you can name the character..............NO CHEATING

Back