• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st Ride FX

skmon

Extreme
Took my kids FX out for a ride tonight in Houghton lake. Broke trail for 35 miles. What a blast. Yamaha hit a home run with this sled. Might get boring on groomed trails, but a blast to ride in tight trails. Light weight and fun. My face is kind of sore from laughing in my helmet! Everyone is going to enjoy their sleds this year. :4STroke:

skmon said:
Took my kids FX out for a ride tonight in Houghton lake. Broke trail for 35 miles. What a blast. Yamaha hit a home run with this sled. Might get boring on groomed trails, but a blast to ride in tight trails. Light weight and fun. My face is kind of sore from laughing in my helmet! Everyone is going to enjoy their sleds this year. :4STroke:

nice to hear, did you get alot of snow build up on the radiator or foot wells, how's the power?

skmon said:
Lot's of snow build up. Did not overheat. Exhaust gets very hot. Smelt like buring plastic in garage. Don't think I would cover tunnel.
Fun sled! :jump:

that's great only going to get better when broken in

i was out last night after midnight here lol

a lil bit of snowbuildup, but i'm not gonna worry about that, i didnt get into enough snow for the rad to plug up, but i can't see it being that big a problem...we'll see though

actionjack said:
I love hearing these ride reports. I'll be spring ordering if they lay a 120hp in this chassis.

Ain't gonna happen.

Back