• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2 inch paddle on a XTX

opt8low

Website
www.opt8low.com
I rode the mountains for the first time this year have sort of got hooked, but I live in MN and cannot justify two different sleds. Wish I could but I work for a living.

That brings up a question I hope someone can answer. I am thinking on getting a XTX and would just change out tracks and adjust the clutch to do the mountain riding, but I need to have a sled that I can trail and cross-country ride on.

So will a two inch paddle fit into the XTX chassis without any mods???

Thanks,

Dana

1.75" installed

Just rode this today!! 09 XTX' with 1.75in. lug
Looks like the tunnel protectors were removed :bling

Attachments

• IMG_1026.JPG
    IMG_1026.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 111
opt8low said:
Thanks everyone. It's nice to know that I can possibly make it a true crossover sled.

Makes it harder not to order one now...

Dana
How is the snow in MN you must be riding northern MN as my dad still lives there and has seen much snow. I am glad I live in Ak for the snow!!!

I brought my tape measure with me to the sneak peek. I came up with approx 2 1/2" clearance between the track and front heat exchanger. 2" track looks like it would clear no problem. ;)! 2 1/4" may also work, but would be close. This is with the stock 9 tooth driver's, and the tunnel protectors would have to be removed.

Back