• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Apex RTX Project Finished w/ Pics - Thanks to everyone

studboy99

Hi guys. I haven't posted much this year but I have been cruising the forum non-stop since I bought this sled a couple months back. After a lot of research I decided to black the sled out by ordering new exhaust covers, new rear wheels, new black ski loops, and powder coating my A-Arms. I also added a re-valved suspension from Pioneer, a 13mm Swaybar, SLP Powder Pro Skis, a 23 tooth top gear, and a trail terminator clutch kit. I am heading up to Ontario on Monday to ride it for the first time. Thanks for all the advice.

BEFORE PICS:
IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

AFTER PICS:
IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

I just took the stickers off the hood although it was a major PITA on this one. The previous owner studded the bajesus out of it. I may take out the outside studs or sell this track and go to a 136".

I ended up getting a good deal on a powdercoat oven that i can stand in. I may try coating the suspension rails when i get back.

snow

where is the snow in Ontario to ride....couple of spots open way up in quebec but not to sure about here!!

I have the pioneer revalve and I went to a 136'' muffin works ext. and the ride is awesome I also have slydog powder hounds and 13mm s bar. i have the dnf weights set up by scott from boss perf.

Yea I havent rode it stock but you guys made it sound like the revalve was a must. My Rx Warrior had major ski lift in the corners so i knew i didnt want to fight that again which is why i went with the swaybar.

I did they same thing with my Rtx. I love it.
Where are you going to put your numbers?

Did you lose any studs in the outside of your track yet?

Back