• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 fx nytro

its only got 28 liter tank thats 10 less than the apex i wonder what the fuel milage will be better be at least 120 miles or im out

jwifferdill said:
Auskins said:
ON my Max Bites news letter it says 560 pounds WET.

Yikes!! If that is the case, why not get an Apex or Attak and have 20 more hp, and weigh a bit more???

Although I don't think it is acurate the key part of his statement was "WET".

From Maximumsled

"Proven on the track yet made for the consumer, the new FX Nytro is a brand new model from the spindles up. It borrows styling queues and a few parts from the Phazer, but the chassis is new to accommodate a new motor. The big news with FX Nytro is the weight savings. We were told that this sled comes in at only about 10 lbs. heavier than the Phazer, WET. Our Ultimate Sled Weight Challenge revealed that the Phazer weighs about 550 lbs. full of fuel and ready to rock. This puts the FX Nytro at about 560 lbs. trail-ready. That is impressive. Savings came from several areas, but mostly by reducing and combining parts and changing materials on some."

Please note that your quoted section does not seem to address the MTX. I find it VERY difficult to beleive that the MTX would be 560 wet. I would love to be wrong though.

Back