• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Yamaha Apex GT 40th Anniversary Edition 144"

manny4stroker

Veteran
Looking to purchase this 08 Apex GT which they installed a 144 track on it and requiring feed back if this would be a good purchase with only 2300 KMS.
Asking Price $8000

List Of What's On The Sled;
C&A Pro XT Skis
MTN Windshield
Rox 3.5 Riser
Clutched
Regeared
Wahl Bros 9T Extro Drivers
144" Rail and Tunnel Extension (Tracks USA Made the extension kit)
144" 1.75 Backcountry Track
40th Anniversary Edition Sled Cover

Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• Apex 1.jpg
    Apex 1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 3,729
  • Apex 2.jpg
    Apex 2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 673

Looks like new, and sounds like a great deal to me. Lots of $ spent on the up-grades, should be a great sled. Wish it was closer, I would be interested in it. I really like the looks of the 40th. Wish I had mine back.

GO for it... you will love... looks like my build but more for powder... I did a similar, but more for a crossover/cross country sled.!

manny4stroker said:
Looking to purchase this 08 Apex GT which they installed a 144 track on it and requiring feed back if this would be a good purchase with only 2300 KMS.
Asking Price $8000

List Of What's On The Sled;
C&A Pro XT Skis
MTN Windshield
Rox 3.5 Riser
Clutched
Regeared
Wahl Bros 9T Extro Drivers
144" Rail and Tunnel Extension
144" 1.75 Backcountry Track
40th Anniversary Edition Sled Cover

Thanks in Advance.

I paid 8g's for my stock 121" 08 Vector last year with just slight less mileage, so with all the upgrades and it being an Apex, I'd say go for it. ;)!

Thanks everyone it is making my decision a little easier, I was tossing the Idea of going to a Nytro XTX at first but now leaning towards the Apex.
I did not want to give up the 150 ponies.

I'm not sure what 08's go for up in Canada, but I picked up a modded 08 Apex Mtn last year for under $7000 with 1100 miles...and I got lots of stock parts with it.

SXlover said:
I'm not sure what 08's go for up in Canada, but I picked up a modded 08 Apex Mtn last year for under $7000 with 1100 miles...and I got lots of stock parts with it.

Their not cheap up here, just compare new ones in the U.S. and CDN Yamaha sites and you will see the differences :o|

Lots of peeps up here are now traveling state side for used sleds.
Usually they are saving between 2 and 4g's per unit which makes the original OP's price pretty good. (comparitive to what you paid for yours)

ApexDriller said:
manny4stroker said:
That is too funny Corey...
What kind of clearance do you have with the inch and 3/4 track. Between cooler/bulkhead? Did you take off tunnel protectors?

Tunnel protectors are taken out. Can't remember exactly how much room there is but I'm pretty sure it close to at least 3/4 of an inch if not more.

Back