• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 xp to 2010 nytro?

I've got both an 09 MTX and a 08 XP X 154". The XP is a good sled but I much prefer riding my Nytro. I put on about 300 miles before I boosted it and now I LOVE IT!!!! The Nytro was a lot of fun stock and am looking at buying what ever comes out in 2011. I let my girl friend ride the XP. She likes it just because it doesn't have boost. LOL. The Nytro is easier to throw around than the XP. The sled is way more reliable, just put in gas and go. I have never had issue with the Nytro. Love the torque and the sound of the four stroke. Would do it all over again. :-o

big_red1a said:
Anyone come off a xp and move to a nytro? Compairisons from those of you that have owned both please

I had an 08 and 09 XP then went to 10 Nytro, Nytro little heavier in front and over all but better boondocker and overall feeling sled. Carves better. Xp climbed better of course but a little boost and its gonna rock.

I went from an XP to a T-Nytro. The T-Nytro is unstoppable in the powder and the power of the turbo is sick on the big hills here in BC but to be quite honest, it does not handle like my XP in the tight stuff. I love to tree ride and there has been times the Nytro rides me instead of me riding it. It has all the lightweight goodies, ie Timbersled front and rear but it is no XP in the trees. If my wife would have let me, I would still have the XP in the garage for hardpack days and be riding the T-Nytro on deep days. I still would not go back to an XP if I had to choose one as the power and reliability of the T-Nytro puts a smile on my face when I hit that throttle!

08 XP154x to 2010 162 nytro /w 180MCX.
Nytro out handles the XP by a long ways. :tg:

I don't have an XP or even much time on one but from spending some days riding with other people who are on them, my opinion is a nytro w/o boost can not even come close to a stock XP when it's truly steep and deep (or even just deep and not so steep).

I've got a ligher skid with a power claw 162 track on my nytro and I could only go about 1/2 the places that the guy on the stock XP 163 was going.

From digging both sleds out, the weight difference is extremely noticeable on the Nytro when it's stuck.

Back