• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2009 XTX skis

jdhansen23

looking at a set of mountain ski take offs to put on my xtx. Guys that have them, how do you like them? do you still need to shim the back of the rubber saddle like with the stock skis?

Thanks!

Mountain skis, studboy deuce bars, and shims, 3/8 or so, equalled better flotation and no more tracking, darting. I think that is the right terminology.

I know they will definitely be better in the powder but i can't decide if i should go with them or save my money and get a set of C&A mountain skis. Right now I'm weighing out my options of putting a different track on and skis or just wait til fall and trade for a newer nytro mtx if my dealer can give me as good of a deal as he says he can.

How much does he want for them and do they come with all the hardware such as saddles, bolts, bushings,etc?

gitrdun said:
Mountain skis, studboy deuce bars, and shims, 3/16? or so, equalled better flotation and no more tracking, darting. I think that is the right terminology.

X2. love it. great on and off trail setup. deeper keel helps a lot on trail.

2 sleds of mine are going with the OEM mountain skis and snowtrackers. I can't wait to report back with my findings. I have been told by several people that this is the ultimate setup.

When you guys are talking about the OEM mountian skis do you mean the stock MTN ski or the GYTR M9 performance ski. Do you have any part numbers?

You' ll have to find a dealer with old stock they're considered obsolete.

Back