• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Pricing---Who has the best price on a Nytro SE

ASWEET

I am thinking about ordering a 2010 Nytro SE. My local dealer is putting it to me stating that they are not willing to sell me one for much less than full list as they are only allocated two units this year. The only thing this dealer has ever been good for is the low pricing. Does anyone have fair pricing in the NY PA MI area? I am not willing to pay the near list price of 11500.00 for a sled that will still only be worth 7-8k at the end of the season.

Two things going against you-- and I am not a Yamaha employee, or a dealership employee

1. The Japanese Yen has gained value against the dollar
2. Yamaha is severely cutting production so that the dealers can make some margin-- how may of us have seen brand new 2008 sleds going for thousands off retail? When a dealer discounts and makes no money they go out of business

If you really want a 2010 SE be prepared to pay--OR buy a new 08 or 09 and make a 2010 SE killer with aftermarket upgrades

Not trying to pick a fight just letting you in on the new economic reality...

murph said:
Two things going against you-- and I am not a Yamaha employee, or a dealership employee

1. The Japanese Yen has gained value against the dollar
2. Yamaha is severely cutting production so that the dealers can make some margin-- how may of us have seen brand new 2008 sleds going for thousands off retail? When a dealer discounts and makes no money they go out of business

If you really want a 2010 SE be prepared to pay--OR buy a new 08 or 09 and make a 2010 SE killer with aftermarket upgrades

Not trying to pick a fight just letting you in on the new economic reality...
Yep exactly Right you can get an 09 RTX for 8100
MY dealer has an 08 800r Gade X for 7900 If i hadnt of bought my NYTRO id be all over that bad boy also. Im sure you no this but buy NOW dont wait till fall youll be kickin urself Come spring when you see the same sled you bought in the fall for 1500 dollars less

Back