• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Vec...hit concrete buried in snow.....:-(

Sorry to hear about your sled. I had a phazer that I ran into a train track under the snow. Bent both a-arms and a few other things. Had everything replaced and the sled ran as good as new. Hopefully your will also.

groomdriver -yes, i have insurance, but my deductible is $500....got to decide wether i want my premium to go up....
Apex06- i was expecting quite a bit worse, so yes, it's a bit of pleasant surprise.
now i just hope they can get parts quickly, they said because it's a new model year sometimes it can take awhile......

peterdb said:
groomdriver -yes, i have insurance, but my deductible is $500....got to decide wether i want my premium to go up....
Apex06- i was expecting quite a bit worse, so yes, it's a bit of pleasant surprise.
now i just hope they can get parts quickly, they said because it's a new model year sometimes it can take awhile......

That sucks

Back