• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I would just like to take this oppertunity to tell all the people out there that gave me crap about being honest and deleted my account for speaking the truth that Yamaha did EXACTLY the same thing that I did. I could not be more happy that finally an excellent engine/drivetrain/electronics are placed in an excellent chassis and suspension. My best friend who is the manager at the local dealer emailed me from the show and said: "Your wish has come true". I only hope I can get a good dollar for my slightly used Cat when I purchase my new Viper XTX. Mr. Sled, you can expect my payment for VIP membership the same day my 2014 arrives.

sxr70001 said:
http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/general-snowmobile-discussion/333665-just-got-back-yamaha-show.html

Doesn't sound like too many AC guys are upset about things. Some of them are really not happy though. One guy said Yamaha is the dead dying old man sled. That kind of hurt, lol.

I guess it's impossible to make everyone happy. :rocks:

They are right, but really that's code for I don't want to work on it.......I just wanna ride. :jump:

sxr70001 said:
http://www.arcticchat.com/forum/general-snowmobile-discussion/333665-just-got-back-yamaha-show.html

Doesn't sound like too many AC guys are upset about things. Some of them are really not happy though. One guy said Yamaha is the dead dying old man sled. That kind of hurt, lol.

I guess it's impossible to make everyone happy. :rocks:

this weekend in gravenhust Robbie and Ernie's trail turbo apex's ran 136 and 137 mph in 1320ft so much for old man sled's

Quality control was brought up at the dealer meeting. Cat has had to make major changes to conform to Yamaha's quality standards. I can almost see a slow takeover in the works.

Ya...I love my Apex I have now but this is really cool and exciting...I came off 20+ years on cats cause they just rode and handled better then the rest. I always put up with the little things (some big) that was normal for cat.I always went through my new cat front to back and found things that would have left me on the trail and stayed on top of all the recalls ect. Then I just got tired of it and went after Yamaha and there better quality even with some of there little issues and have been happier to date. I will no doubt be bying a new Yamaha ...but not for another year...or two. It will just hopefully bring out even more options in sleds and new things between the two getting together. I wounder what the other OEM sled makers are thinking of this??
Rich.

Back