• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 RTX SE?

RobWarrior

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
09 FX NYTRO RTX
Looking at a used 2016 with 1800 miles, looks in good shape, asking $7400 seems pretty high? what's a good number?
Thanks in advance

What model is it? I would say its not far off though. I have a 16 RTX SE with 1400 miles, if you offered me 7400 for it I would say no thanks.

Sorry just saw its a RTX SE. What mods does it have? Typical listing price is 7800 per Kelley Blue Book and NADA.

I picked up 2016 xtx with 1100 km last year in Oct for $7300 ca. Machine was in excellent shape. But that was a great deal.

Thanks for the replies, it seemed a little high considering there's some new leftover 2016 cat 7000's around 8k. Snoden how do you like the 2016 SE? Also I'm not aware of any mods done to the sled.

Looking at a used 2016 with 1800 miles, looks in good shape, asking $7400 seems pretty high? what's a good number?
Thanks in advance
I just picked up a 2018 Viper RTX with 1300 miles for $7000 for my fiancee, but then again I found a deal. Had to drive 2 hours to get it, but oh well. Also had a buddy do the same for his fiancee, but found a 2016 LTX LE with 2000 miles for $6000. All depends what you wanna spend. Try to talk them down if it looks like it was well taken care of.

I just picked up a 2018 Viper RTX with 1300 miles for $7000 for my fiancee, but then again I found a deal. Had to drive 2 hours to get it, but oh well. Also had a buddy do the same for his fiancee, but found a 2016 LTX LE with 2000 miles for $6000. All depends what you wanna spend. Try to talk them down if it looks like it was well taken care of.
Dealer came down to $6500 pretty quickly, I'll offer $6000 cash and see what happens. Thanks for the info

Thanks for the replies, it seemed a little high considering there's some new leftover 2016 cat 7000's around 8k. Snoden how do you like the 2016 SE? Also I'm not aware of any mods done to the sled.
I have only a few hundred miles of seat time on the sled, my primary sled is the winder. It's my back up sled and my son rides it mostly. My time on it was getting it dialed in after some mods, cat skis with bergstrom triple point carbides, center shock change to a Hygear custom H1 Qs3 shock with a stingray spring and JT 4th wheel kit. I will say it handles extremely well, feels very light on the front with easy steering and stays planted thru the corners. The shock package on this model is an upgrade, it rides really nice and can handle some rough trails with confidence. If you land that sled I think you'll like it overall but it will take some time finding its balance.

Dealer came down to $6500 pretty quickly, I'll offer $6000 cash and see what happens. Thanks for the info
6000 wouldn't be a bad deal. See what happens and don't be afraid to walk. They make new sleds everyday!

I picked up a 16 Zr7000 limited ( essentially same sled ) for $5500 with 1800 miles this past August. Sled was mint. It was definitely a smoking deal since most others were 6500-7000.

Well that didn't work, they took a deposit on it yesterday but I think things happen for a reason...I have a buyer for my 09 Nytro so I'm probably picking up a 2018 ZR9000RR with 1500 miles on it. Like one of you guys said above you can't be afraid to walk they make more everyday. Best part is I know the guy who traded in the 9000, he keeps 2 sleds all the time and trades in the 2 year old unit, studded track, high windshield and 2 years left on the warranty. I was hoping to keep the Nytro but realistically it's not worth it.

Well that didn't work, they took a deposit on it yesterday but I think things happen for a reason...I have a buyer for my 09 Nytro so I'm probably picking up a 2018 ZR9000RR with 1500 miles on it. Like one of you guys said above you can't be afraid to walk they make more everyday. Best part is I know the guy who traded in the 9000, he keeps 2 sleds all the time and trades in the 2 year old unit, studded track, high windshield and 2 years left on the warranty. I was hoping to keep the Nytro but realistically it's not worth it.
Congrats!! What did you end up paying for the ZR 9000 RR? I've been considering selling my Viper after this season and going turbo since it's pretty hard to find Sidewinders around here that don't have a ton of miles on them.

Back