• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2019 viper

JPS

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 sidewinder XTX, 2017 Viper XTX, 07 apex attack, 95 Vmax4
Anyone have some feed back on there 2019 viper 137? ride quality on the base model?

Anyone have some feed back on there 2019 viper 137? ride quality on the base model?
Don't have the 137, but same sled in a 2018 but with the 129 and I have no issues on mine. 24oo miles last season with not a single issue. The LTX will bridge bumps better. My suggestion would be to add the Bill Mohr center shock spring to get better weight transfer to the skid and replace the skis as soon as you pick it up with either Curves or C&A's.. I run the C&A's with the center shock spring upgrade and my sled handles like a dream.

Don't have the 137, but same sled in a 2018 but with the 129 and I have no issues on mine. 24oo miles last season with not a single issue. The LTX will bridge bumps better. My suggestion would be to add the Bill Mohr center shock spring to get better weight transfer to the skid and replace the skis as soon as you pick it up with either Curves or C&A's.. I run the C&A's with the center shock spring upgrade and my sled handles like a dream.

+1. I have an '18 129 as well. Added Stingray rear spring as many suggested. I just took a different direction with the skis. I stuck with the stock ones but added a 6" Woody's shaper bar to the inside and "4 round bar to the outside. I'll see if it's a good choice after this year.

+1. I have an '18 129 as well. Added Stingray rear spring as many suggested. I just took a different direction with the skis. I stuck with the stock ones but added a 6" Woody's shaper bar to the inside and "4 round bar to the outside. I'll see if it's a good choice after this year.
That works great for me on trail which I like in loose or deep snow do push some

Back