• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

660' drag tonight

viperyder said:
wow,sounds like alot of work ....
thanks big cooling difference on the slide wear?
Took maybe 20 minutes to do, but seriously haven't noticed if they helped lessen the wear. I am on my 2nd set of Hyfax's and if nothing the holes were the perfect size to get them out!!

Blue Oval, it sounds like you were running stock clutching in your rtx, and you were trading wins wtih other apex's that were clutched already? Is that correct?

He traded wins with myself on an 06' RTX with Ulmer. I have over 50 lbs on him. Remember, this was 660 and he has the 22 top gear.

Measured the closed window and it is very close to 1 inch wide. If you used a 1 3/8 hole then you cut it wider then the open clipped window. Yes ????

That is correct Mike. We used a 1 3/8" holesaw. Center the bit and go slow. Takes 15 mins for entire track.

Paul, we do this every year at our local lake we all grew up on ...Wymans Pond, below Mt Wachusett. I will remind you next time. Here's are little site:
http://home.comcast.net/~wymanlake/index2.htm

Lake was perrrfect! Fast conditions without any slush ruts. Lake doesn't have to many long runs, but it lets you pass the time. If I can get a transfer rod by the weekend, I'll probably be there on Sunday. Trout troopers have been monitoring lake recently for registrations.

hey myOutdoors where is the lake you guys run?
i live in monson,east of springfield ,how far ,and do you open to anyone?
gary~

Back