• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

660 Grizz v. 800 Polaris

BlueByYou2000

Staff member
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
Just back from a trip to Hurley WI. Great time. A good friend bought a new 800 EFI Polaris and I was pretty interested to see how I would fare against Poos new big twin. Well, I got him pretty good. The 800 has a great hole shot and falls off a bit midrange and manages pretty good top end. But the old Grizz managed to put a pretty good whoopin on the Poo. Mine does have some mods which mainly increase midrange and that is where you see the biggest difference between these 2 units. I could easliy drive by him at pretty much any speed. Once he topped out, he claims they were about even. I couldnt tell because I was ahead. We never raced from a dead stop, but I would venture to guess the Polairs has a bit better hole shot, but with the midrange on my Grizz, its really not much of a contest...BBY

Is that before or after the Polaris blows the drive belt? :lol:
Thats pretty good that your 660 can smoke an 800 twin though. :Rockon: :yam:
Cap'n

Back