• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A 11' Apex/XTX?

wow

wow...i really like the looks of that new taillight style. up high should mean less icing. def 150hp class or better, its got dual exhaust. controls/windshield def look nytro ish.

I'm guessing the Apex just moved into the FX chassis?
would be sweet if we got a turbo model...

Re: wow

Groomer08 said:
wow...i really like the looks of that new taillight style. up high should mean less icing. def 150hp class or better, its got dual exhaust. controls/windshield def look nytro ish.

I'm guessing the Apex just moved into the FX chassis?
would be sweet if we got a turbo model...

really? I thought the windshield still looked like one off an apex. The new tail light looks similar to what is on the sport bikes now with similar sport bike exhaust, IMO. I also noticed if you look in the tags on the vid there's a new sled name, 2011 BRAVO! Maybe a hint that it's a totally new sled?

Yamaha released Feb 2nd? A little birdie told me the full air suspension in the Nytro MTX SE will find its way in the rough trail Nytro this year. Saving upward of 20 lbs off the current model

sounds just like the nytro... exactly like it, and has the tunnel like the nytro with the xtx grab bar, gauge is same as apex and so is the riser block,....................................so pumped!!!!!

I am getting a new sled this coming model year,As of right now its an 2011 Xp 800 Ho E-tec but i will be giving Yamaha a shot

Back