• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A 11' Apex/XTX?

yamahahaha said:
ya, that would be cool! but it definatly a triple... sounds identical to the nytro

Listen to the starter, the firing order, and the tone of the exhaust, its a 4 cylinder, sorry boys.

HYFLYR said:
yamahahaha said:
ya, that would be cool! but it definatly a triple... sounds identical to the nytro

Listen to the starter, the firing order, and the tone of the exhaust, its a 4 cylinder, sorry boys.

Yep, I owned both, it''s a 4 cylinder...

I heard that there was 4 new models comming one was a supercharged 3 cylinder model!

This is PERFECT! I bought my leftover XTX this year. I will give them a year to work the bugs out and will be getting my 180 hp 4 holer in 18 months!

Ok. Now I am REALLY interested!!!

The sled steers easier and offers more intuitive feedback through the handlebars than any snowmobile, particularly any Yamaha, we’ve ridden to date.

Inside ski-lift, something Yamahas have struggled with, is markedly decreased and we suspect what looked like a new ski profile combined with the aforementioned light and responsive steering feel are reducing this unwanted trait in a pretty dramatic way.

The engine is buttery... no, velvety smooth beyond any 4-stroke engine we've plied to date. How many holes does it have? Dunno for sure, but we think maybe four.

http://www.supertraxmag.com/article.asp?nid=1481

IFlyEm said:
This is PERFECT! I bought my leftover XTX this year. I will give them a year to work the bugs out and will be getting my 180 hp 4 holer in 18 months!

Get the bugs out in one year? Haha, that's funny right there. :rofl:

Sure looks like an interesting sled though.

Grimm said:
IFlyEm said:

Get the bugs out in one year? Haha, that's funny right there. :rofl:

Sure looks like an interesting sled though.

OK OK....SOME of the bugs! lol

Back