• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

A Arm on back order

Early Rider

Veteran
Trying to get this sled done and now the lower left Silver a-arm is on back order

How long do things sit on back order with Yamaha?

Does any one have one new or used?

Just need to get it put back together

Thanks
ER

It was part of a extensive order to rebuild sled and got kicked back as BO
I will call again today

ER

It's probably on back order because of the part change and current production. I would say it should be available soon. Just let them get the final orders done and out the door and the spare parts will start ariving.

lower left A-Arm

I have a lower left A-Arm, in black, new. I bought it last winter thinking it was an A-Arm issue...turns out I have a bent subframe at 300 miles and no impact other than aggresive riding. I wish it was an A-Arm. Anybody got any advice on what to do about my subframe?

Re: lower left A-Arm

drfree said:
I have a lower left A-Arm, in black, new. I bought it last winter thinking it was an A-Arm issue...turns out I have a bent subframe at 300 miles and no impact other than aggresive riding. I wish it was an A-Arm. Anybody got any advice on what to do about my subframe?

The only good thing is that it is very easy to change it. All bolts no rivets to drill out

If i do that i would need to change both, so thanks but i'll wait for a silver one

early rider, why not buy his and have it painted or powdercoated silver? might be a quicker way to getting you back in one piece, than waiting for a back order to be filled. ski

Back